Thursday, August 29, 2013

Best shopping trip EVER!

Today I took a trip to a tannery. My mom works with leather and creates bags, clutches and cuffs. Together we are designing a beautiful bag collection for her Velvet Lamb line. I got the chance to tag along and help her select leathers and skins for the new collection. There were so many gorgeous hides and skins to choose from. We spent hours searching through the warehouse for just the right pieces. 
Here is a peek into our day.
This place was filled with goodies.
 Here are some of my favorites.
Mom's store:
Highsmith Studio

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic day shopping with my daughter in a huge Tannery for leather. There is nothing like being able to hand select each hide for its color, texture and softness. The leather smell was intoxicating.

    ReplyDelete